The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore we process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal regulations. At this point we would like to inform you about the privacy in our company.
Name and contact of the responsible person according to article 4 paragraph 7 GDPR
Company: VETSMARTTUBES GmbH
Address: Petersgasse 106a/4, 8010 Graz, Austria
Phone: +43 316 42 35 69
Data Protection Officer
Name: Dipl.-Ing. Jakob Neumayer
Anschrift: Petersgasse 106a/13, A-8010 Graz
Which data is collected?
For the purpose of processing the request or fulfilling a contract we collect the following data:
How do we collect your data?
If you contact us via contact form, e-mail or telephone, the data you provide to us will be stored in order to process the request and for follow-up questions. We will not share your information without your consent.
We have partner companies throughout Europe who provide us with data that is necessary for the final planning of the ordered systems. The customer may request a deletion of his data from us or the respective partner company at any time, provided that it does not serve the purpose of the order execution.
For what purpose do we use your data?
The data listed under point 3 serve the professional offer as well as the delivery of ordered ventilation systems. If you are already a customer, we may publish photos and some information about your ventilation system on our website, Facebook or as part of our promotional material (e.g. brochures and advertisements) – of course only with your consent. Undecided prospective buyers like to look for reference farms before buying, where a ventilation system is already installed. For this purpose we inform the interested party of the contact details of selected customers. Of course, this happens only after prior consent of the reference person or farm.
Transfer of data to third parties
To fulfill an order, we often hire local partner companies to provide on-site visits and quotations upon your prior approval. In the case of an order, the recorded data will be forwarded to us for further processing (final calculation, 3D simulation, direct delivery if required). To deliver the ordered ventilation system your address data will be forwarded to a forwarding agency.
Revocation, changes, corrections and updates
To ward off any claims for damages we keep your data for 30 years. You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and recipients and the purpose of the data processing within the scope of the valid legal regulations at any time. Likewise, you have the right to correct, block or restrict or delete this data, as far as there is no legal duty to withhold storage. The consent to the use and storage of personal data can be revoked at any time by sending a message to email@example.com.
SSL or TLS encryption on our website
Our site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as submitting data for orders, inquiries, or newsletter subscriptions that you send to us as a site operator. An encrypted connection can be recognized by changing the address bar of the browser from “http://*” to “https://*” and by displaying a lock icon in your browser line. The presentation depends on the browser you are using. If this SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data that you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security:
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us and are bound by our instructions.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if special offers, prize games, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners.
Whatsapp and Facebook
Personal data sent to us via Whatsapp or Facebook will be transferred to a secure database and deleted from the messages within one week.
Change cookie setting
If you have already chosen a cookie setting and want to change it, you can do so HERE.